1.03.2016

hello, 2016


so this is my first post of the year. yay! happy 2016 to you all! it's been an amazing year filled with surprises and the loveliest adventures and I cannot be more grateful. I'm down to my last term in college and I'm having mixed feelings about it. sometimes I want to give myself a pat on the back for having survived everything for the last few years but there are also moments when I'd find myself thinking about what I'd be missing. it's certainly going to be a pretty long list, but thesis writing won't be in it. ;) 

a few weeks ago, I was able to take a break from the usual routine and go on mini christmas dates with my mom. one of our dates involved the anticipated coffee-photography mix and also brick buildings we found whilst walking after lunch. it was sunny so I had a reason to wear my new sunnies, my first pair in a very long time.

(p.s. my eyesight is really bad and I'm only wearing contact lenses here)


wearing:
| dress: underground shopping center in myeongdong, sk | bag: kipling usa | sunnies: 23 58 kel | shoes: keds ph | watch: kenneth cole | bracelet: hm |

No comments:

Post a Comment