3.05.2017

Sim Cheong



I take it back.

Since preparatory I've been in different kinds of uniforms and the only times we were allowed to wear "other clothes" were on our birthdays and on the weekends. Since then, and even all throughout college I felt like I needed to dress to the nines every time I could-- being the fashion-enthusiast I was even when I was a little girl.

I said in one of my previous blog posts that basics and I would never marry-- flash forward to a few months after I said it, I've become a basics-fan as well. When you go to work and go out every single day and be able to wear what I used to call "other clothes", and you have to brave Manila's humid and sunny weather and its unbelievable traffic, you'll soon realize that the easiest and most comfortable pieces of clothing that you can wear are your basics. So, there. I take it back. You might see me in a floral dress and mules on my next blog post, but today, let me be that girl in an oversize hoodie and old sneakers.

| Hoodie: H&M | Shoes: Keds |


On my Face:
| Base: BB Oil Control Pact from Laneige | Lips: NYX Lingerie in Exotic |

Photos by Charlie from Charlie and the Mirror

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Really nice article for women, quite interesting to read it. For flawless and glowing skin you can opt for face whitening laser treatment.

    ReplyDelete