12.19.2014

Pieces. Phases.






 I've always been fascinated by blogs and bloggers everywhere that two years ago I've decided to test those waters. It was all so new to me. Photography, Fashion, Writing and a bunch of others have been sort of coming to and at me gradually. I know for a fact that I've got a long road ahead of me and I'm still learning (at) this game, but nonetheless, I'm loving every minute of every adventure I get thanks to Bulgogian Soul. I've met some of the most amazing people in the field and they have been influential to me and the blog to some extent ever since. Bulgogian Soul has been giving me opportunities to continuously reinvent myself, share my thoughts and get out of my comfort zone from time to time as well. Recently, I booked a flight to Seoul, a place I've never been but have always wanted to go, and the mere thought of juggling university and delegate duties and the blog there for several days makes me relatively happy. Also, days ago, Jerico (Tw: @jecotama) and I decided to team up for Bulgogian Soul. We shot these photos for you guys in the city, moments before it poured and amidst the beautiful holiday rush and people who're busy doing their last-minute Christmas shopping. Our first shoot was a lot of fun! (Don't let these photos fool you because in reality, I was laughing half the time. Well, of course the other half would be those moments I tried my hardest bringing my game face on and holding it for a few seconds.) That day there was enough sunlight and wind to shoot, which I am always thankful for, and a wonderful blog partner that I now have, a delight.
 (Many thanks to you guys who have been watching me and Bulgogian Soul grow!)

Hoping you all love these photographs as much as I do,
xxxx
|Dress: Kei & Kori |Necklace: Zalora |WW: Kenneth Cole |Shoes: Rubi |Bag: Kipling USA |
Photos by JecoTama

No comments:

Post a Comment