3.05.2016

Buttons

 Denim skirts have finally made their comeback! YAY. Growing up, I was not an avid fan of denims, jeans, and other clothes that have buttons and that distinct feel- but instead, I'd always opted for summer-y dresses and flowy skirts being the girly-girl that I was. I still love the pieces I was so into when I was a kid, but now I'm more open-minded and comfortable in trying new things. Hence, this button-down skirt! 

There are mainly three things I love about this skirt. First, I got it for only less than 2 bucks!!! (Score!) Second, It's a versatile piece- a classic, which makes it easier to dress and pair up with different tops. Third, the length is just right (at least for me ahaha).

And so as I am wearing it (here) for the first time ever, I decided to pair it up with this lovely pink off-the-shoulder top from Verano (Verano.PH), and a couple of beads and bangles to finish off this summer look.

until next time~
xoxo

| Top: Verano PH | Skirt: Red Jeans | Bangles (RH): HM | Bangle (LH): Forever 21 | Bracelets (LH): HM |

No comments:

Post a Comment