6.09.2016

palazzo



I've always been a big fan of clothes that are different and unique, kind of like this pair of palazzo pants from Zalora. I don't usually wear pants because I find them restrictive and uncomfortable, but these pants are the exact opposite. Not only is this pair super comfortable but it's also a head-turning piece-- simple yet classy with just the right amount of sass; something that I can imagine wearing at events or even just outside the Dongdaemun Plaza in South Korea. I decided to pair it with my fave off-the-shoulder top from Verano-- a pastel-on-pastel combination that (for me) never fails. Also, I toned down on my accessories, with my thick velvet choker as the defining complimentary piece + my new absolute favorite accessory as of the moment.

photos by: @hrhchantal (Chantal Balinbin)

I'm wearing... 
| top: verano ph | palazzo pants: zalora ph | choker: greenhills shopping center |

No comments:

Post a Comment