12.28.2019

Holiday Florals


One thing I was convinced I would never wear is a form-fitting dress. I just hate how restrictive fit and flare dresses or body contouring ones get-- it's pretty annoying to have to constantly check if your food belly is showing when you're seated which of course, is a common dilemma among us pear-shaped girls.

But of course, being a Korean-culture fan that I am, I just had to have (no, Louisse, you didn't, but go on) this dress from Zara (already sold out) when I saw it on one of Korean soloist Sunmi's dancers. I was able to score this from an online shop selling used clothes, and it fits better than I'd expected so yay!

Since it has a sweetheart neckline, (and I wasn't allowed to go out of the house until I had my cleavage covered haha) I opted for a nude/beige-y brown tube bra which is a nice fix, yes, but I would rather use something else that won't show the straps. 

I wanted to match this number with a pair of strappy nudes, but since I recently threw out my only pair, I decided to go for a pair of clean (for now), white sneakers to make my outfit more casual. We were only going for some shabu-shabu at the Powerplant Mall, so I wanted to go for an ensemble that looks a little festive and smart, not too formal, but at the same time, screams"me".

Thanks to my boyfriend & boyfriend's mom, my holiday outfit was finished off with this nice medium-sized sling bag from Mango.

x

| dress: zara | shoes: nike | bag: mango c/o bf's mom & bf |


No comments:

Post a Comment